Friday 2 December 2016

Trend Board Inspiration

This first trend is of great ore to me because of the tones. This is not exactly the colour that I would use on my own trend board however; I will definitely consider a green tone. I like the layout of this and the fact that there are only 8 photos which goes to show that less is more.



For the next theme I was looking more at the colour palette when I chose it, I also like that there isn’t just fashion images on the trend board to show the trend. On the board patterns and homeware has been used also to show where the trend may be seen or may occur.











The last trend board I picked was this one colour tone board. This board is not like any others I have seen as it only hold two images. However, the images on this board are very strong and show a clear colour palette as there is also swatches next to the images to show the shades that would be used for this trend. The board also had a title including a colour tone used.


No comments:

Post a Comment