Friday 2 December 2016

Mood Board Inspiration

This mood board has inspired me because I like that it has been given a colour palette that has been stuck to throughout. There is a chart that shows the tonal range. Looking closer at the images I can see that their own personal drawings have been used to extend use of primary research. The opacity has been changed on some of the images so some images can be layered.  





This next mood board has encouraged me to experiment on Photoshop using my own sketches or layering an outline of images over another image. I will try to keep the images on my mood board very minimal like this example.




I have picked this mood board as I think it gives the impression of a scrap- book. I am not particularly interested in the images on the board but the layout is something I would use in my own work. The raw edges on the images and the placement has given the effect of doing the mood board by hand, this is something I would consider.    






My reason for choosing this board is because I like that designs / figures have been drawn on the board in a geometric way. The use of pattern behind the images is useful to me because my personal mood board will need to have pattern on it because of my FMP theme.











I have chosen this next mood board as I am intrigued by the repetition of the print. The print has been used throughout to increase that attention of it. There is an illustration that has been created to show the designers ideas and concepts.


This other mood board is much like the one above with its use of continuing pattern. I like the colour palette and tones used on this board; everything goes. Overlapping and changing the opacity is something I will consider in my own mood board.







I have been drawn to this mood board from its simplicity and the minimalist feel it has. The digital illustration that has been formed is the main statement image; plain images have been used behind it to make sure the attention stays on the illustration.  



No comments:

Post a Comment