Friday 2 December 2016

Photoshoot Ideas - Photoshop


I have chosen this image as I feel that I could manipulate the image to fit my theme. Instead of the image being so bright and fun I could make use of the blue colour that relates to my theme. This could be a quick and easy way to make the photo effective.



This image has inspired me because another photo has been worked in to the silhouette of a taken photograph. This has had an impact on my own work because it imitates the theme of the overall project and my garment. I may choose to add colour to the image to liven it up and create a fun image instead of the image looking so serious.



 The image chosen here is not necessarily linked to the theme of my photoshoot however once the image has been taken I could possibly layer the colour (smoke) over my picture.




Carrying on with the layering topic, I have chosen to research more; like this image of two different photos of the same person merged in to one. This does link to my theme as it almost gives the illusion of a transparency. Transparency is what I tries to focus on in the making of my garment so I think this could work really well. 






This image shows a definite transformation, the technique could be used in many different places and contexts. From this image I wouldn’t initially use the location or colors however, the actual use of Photoshop within the image is very inventive. I could take my photograph up against something that links to my theme e.g. Rocks/ Mountains, Waterfalls and then use this skill to create an effective photo.




These images have a very minimalist feel as there is no colour or brightness to distract ones eye from the simplicity of the photo. The contrast of light and dark is effective and makes a bold statement. The image is very neat and arranged in a way that is creative, the fact that you cannot see the models face makes it more mysterious. This links to my Earthy Minerals theme because it is simple, with hard edges in the photo that have a connection to the use of stalactites and crispness used on my  mood board and throughout the project.




No comments:

Post a Comment